Monday, May 24, 2010
High Level Committee to submit Technical Report (MWCSW)
Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare
Date : May 24, 2010
Nepal has signed the Hague Convention on Protection of Children and Co-operation in respect of Inter Country Adoption on 28 April 2009. With an objective of ratifying the Hague Convention, Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare has formed a High Level Committee on 14 May, 2010 to submit a Technical Report to the Ministry.
1. Secretary, Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare
2. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare
3. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs
4. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice
5. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Finance
6. Joint Secretary, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
7. Joint Secretary, Office of the Prime Minister and Council of Ministers
8. Executive Director, Central Child Welfare Board
9. General Secretary, Nepal Child Organization, Central Office
10. Representative, Save the Children Foundation
11. Representative, UNICEF
12. Chairman, Child NGO Federation - Nepal
13. Chairman, Confederation of NGO’s for Child Integration–Nepal
14. Chairman, CWIN Nepal
15. Under Secretary , Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare
The High Level Committee will submit a Technical Report within three months. Therefore, the Committee would like to request to the concerned stakeholders to provide suggestions to the Ministry.
Ethics, Transparency, Support
~ What All Adoptions Deserve.